- Create and manage a DOM event delegator.
- Some middleware for Express and Node that sets up Raven (or not as appropriate) depending on sensible environment variables.
- Polyfill to remove click delays on browsers with touch UIs.
- A lightweight component layout engine for client and server.
- A fruitmachine helper that binds all the methods in fruitmachine modules to each instance.
- A fruitmachine helpers for creating component layout boundaries
- A fastdom helper for fruitmachine
- A [ftdomdelegate](http://github.com/ftlabs/ftdomdelegate) [FruitMachine](http://github.com/ftlabs/fruitmachine) helper.
- FruitMachine helper that allows different setup and teardown callbacks to be called based on media queries
- FTColumnflow is a polyfill that fixes the inadequacies of CSS column layouts.
- Data compression and decompression support, packing base64 into UTF8 high and low bytes
- Multi-line ellipsis made possible
- next-express [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/Financial-Times/next-express.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/Financial-Times/next-express) ============
- Logging utility
- Shared templates and view helpers for ft next sites
- Allow fastdom to be instantiable so you can clear groups of jobs.
- **WARNING:** next-build-tools should **never** be globally installed. Always install as a devDependency of your application.
- Origami component development tools.
- A polyfill combinator
- A very early hack together of FT's [FastClick](http://github.com/ftlabs/fastclick) with [DOM Delegate](http://github.com/ftlabs/ftdomdelegate) libraries.
- Local storage, without the bugs, and an asynchronous API
- Local storage, without the bugs.
- Browserify transform to support requireText('plain.txt')
- The global `fetch` function is an easier way to make web requests and handle responses than using an XMLHttpRequest. This polyfill is written as closely as possible to the standard Fetch specification at https://fetch.spec.whatwg.org.
You Need Help