- Create and manage a DOM event delegator.
- Some middleware for Express and Node that sets up Raven (or not as appropriate) depending on sensible environment variables.
- Polyfill to remove click delays on browsers with touch UIs.
- A lightweight component layout engine for client and server.
- A fruitmachine helper that binds all the methods in fruitmachine modules to each instance.
- A fruitmachine helpers for creating component layout boundaries
- A fastdom helper for fruitmachine
- A [ftdomdelegate](http://github.com/ftlabs/ftdomdelegate) [FruitMachine](http://github.com/ftlabs/fruitmachine) helper.
- FruitMachine helper that allows different setup and teardown callbacks to be called based on media queries
- FTColumnflow is a polyfill that fixes the inadequacies of CSS column layouts.
- Data compression and decompression support, packing base64 into UTF8 high and low bytes
- Multi-line ellipsis made possible
- next-express [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/Financial-Times/next-express.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/Financial-Times/next-express) ============
- Logging utility
- Shared templates and view helpers for ft next sites
- Allow fastdom to be instantiable so you can clear groups of jobs.
- **WARNING:** next-build-tools should **never** be globally installed. Always install as a devDependency of your application.
- Origami component development tools.
- A polyfill combinator
- A very early hack together of FT's [FastClick](http://github.com/ftlabs/fastclick) with [DOM Delegate](http://github.com/ftlabs/ftdomdelegate) libraries.
- Local storage, without the bugs, and an asynchronous API
- Local storage, without the bugs.
- Browserify transform to support requireText('plain.txt')