- The global `fetch` function is an easier way to make web requests and handle responses than using an XMLHttpRequest. This polyfill is written as closely as possible to the standard Fetch specification at https://fetch.spec.whatwg.org.
- Tool to turn functions with Node-style callback APIs into functions that return Promises
- Little library to do the simple maths of working out pagination.
- Logging utility
- [Feature toggles](http://martinfowler.com/bliki/FeatureToggle.html) for Next with ability to override using `x-flags` header or `next-flags` cookie. Also sends reports to sentry of any expired flags still in use.
- Holds the structure of Falcon (old-ft) to enable mapping between section pages (hopefully)
- No caching, no models, no complexity, none of that or any of that.
- Executes some shell, returns a promise.
- ## Install
- Drop in metrics for Next Express JS applications, sent to Graphite.
- A [ftdomdelegate](http://github.com/ftlabs/ftdomdelegate) [FruitMachine](http://github.com/ftlabs/fruitmachine) helper.
- Local storage, without the bugs.
- Allows you use to use a continuous testing tool (such as **Travis**) to deploy to npm on every semver-y tag.
- ES Proposal spec-compliant shim for Promise.prototype.finally
- Provides data to build top level navigation in [n-header-footer](github.com/Financial-Times/n-header-footer)
- haikro ======
- Local storage, without the bugs, and an asynchronous API
- A minimal Jira CLI.
- Shared templates and view helpers for ft next sites
- Simple RESTful API that allows you to get news either item by item or as an array of items.
- Client module to store and display user favourites
- A form [FruitMachine](http://github.com/ftlabs/fruitmachine) helper. Hijacks the form's submit event and turns it into an ajax request. Dependent on [superagent](https://github.com/visionmedia/superagent).
- Simple (hopefully) RESTful API that allows you to create, read, ~~update~~ and delete items from your todo list.
- Some middleware for Express and Node that sets up Raven (or not as appropriate) depending on sensible environment variables.
- next-express [![Circle CI](https://circleci.com/gh/Financial-Times/next-express/tree/master.svg?style=svg)](https://circleci.com/gh/Financial-Times/next-express/tree/master) ============
- next-article-genre [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/Financial-Times/next-article-genre.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/Financial-Times/next-article-genre) =======================
- Figures out what the current version of your git project is, bumps it, and tags the current commit with the new version.
- Barriers for Next
- Polyfill to remove click delays on browsers with touch UIs.
- Provides middleware and server-side logic for Barrier Implementation
- **WARNING:** next-build-tools should **never** be globally installed. Always install as a devDependency of your application.
- Allow fastdom to be instantiable so you can clear groups of jobs.
- A window.fetch polyfill.
- Authenticate with S3O via middleware
- Isomorphic WHATWG Fetch API, for Node & Browserify
- Some useful response handlers for using [Fetch](https://github.com/github/fetch) API in the real world.