- Awscms is a [Connect](https://github.com/senchalabs/connect) middleware that serves [Handlebars](https://github.com/wycats/handlebars.js) templates from an Amazon S3 bucket.
- Some helpers for constructing jQuery UIs with Bacon.js. This is stuff that I've extracted from more specific codebases and that's too UI-specific to qualify for inclusion in Bacon.js.
- Setup and sync an S3 bucket for website serving
- Method combinators for HTTP handlers
- `flatstrap-sass` is an Sass-powered version of [Little Spark's Flatstrap](http://littlesparkvt.com/flatstrap/), ready to drop right into your Sass powered applications. It is based on the work by Thomas McDonald on [bootstrap-sass](https://github.com/thomas-mcdonald/bootstrap-sass).