- Extend the unexpected assertion library with support for testing Express middleware
- util.inspect replacement based on Unexpected's output and type system
- This binding implements a selection model that can be used with Knockout.js's `foreach` and `template` bindings, or other bindings through the `data` option. It handles multiple selections using `<ctrl>`- and `<shift>`-click as well as keyboard navigation
- A flexible, simple Knockout binding for popping up a template near an anchor element.
- Add syntax highlighting support to unexpected via prism.js
- The action executor is capable of coordinating the execution of multiple asynchronous actions. In situations where you do latency compensation you have a high risk of race conditions. To avoid the race conditions you can use locking to serialize execution
- A library for create test-data factories
- This project implements the interface of [Expect.js](https://github.com/Automattic/expect.js) using [Unexpected](https://github.com/unexpectedjs/unexpected). It means that you can replace expect.js with this module, and most of your test suite will still