- The action executor is capable of coordinating the execution of multiple asynchronous actions. In situations where you do latency compensation you have a high risk of race conditions. To avoid the race conditions you can use locking to serialize execution
- An auto discovery dependency graph based optimization framework for web pages and applications
- Generic CouchDB driver built upon the teepee module
- A generic onbeforeunload handler. Will check a list of supplied conditions to determine if it is safe to unload.
- A benchmark tool for Mocha test that will run the body of each test many times.
- Composable streams. Present a distinct readable stream and a distinct writable stream as a single Stream for reading/writing.
- This project implements the interface of [Expect.js](https://github.com/Automattic/expect.js) using [Unexpected](https://github.com/unexpectedjs/unexpected). It means that you can replace expect.js with this module, and most of your test suite will still