- At Cozy we spent most of our time in the command line. It's the most efficient tool we use: it makes us more productive and it's super hackable. So, that sounds logical to provide a Command Line Interface to Cozy.
- A cozy application to manage your contacts.
- Module used to install, update and remove applications in the Cozy Platform.
- File Synchronization Client for Cozy Files
- Tools to develop Cozy applications easily
- Cozy files allows to manage your files in your cloud via a simple web UI
- Tools to manage fixtures during app development for Cozy
- Cozy Home is your dashboard to access and manage all your Cozy apps. It allows you to install, update and remove any app. It provides you too a tile page on which you can organize all your application launchers and widgets.
- jsDAV allows you to easily add WebDAV support to a NodeJS application. jsDAV is meant to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow integration using an easy to understand API.