https://npmjs.org/package/jsDAV temporary fork including caldav. Published to npm to handle versions with cozy-webdav, please use the original package.
jsDAV allows you to easily add WebDAV support to a NodeJS application. jsDAV is meant to cover the entire standard, and attempts to allow integration using an easy to understand API.
- Fully WebDAV compliant
- Supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Mac OS/X, DavFSv2, Cadaver, Netdrive, Open Office, and probably more
- Supporting class 1, 2 and 3 Webdav servers
- Custom property support
- Locking support
- Pass all Litmus tests
- CalDAV (to be tested with Evolution, iCal, iPhone and Lightning).
- RFC2617: Basic/Digest auth
- RFC2518: First WebDAV spec
- RFC5689: Extended MKCOL
- CardDAV (to be tested with the iOS addressbook and Evolution)
- RFC4918: WebDAV revision
- CalDAV ctag, CalDAV-proxy
Amsterdam, 2010. Mike de Boer.