- Conversation.js is inspired by skype; and it provides simple events-like API to manage conversations, enable/disable media devices; add/download files; and do anything supported by Skype.
- Cross-Browser recording of audio/video media streams; targets WebRTC/getUserMedia/WebAudio/etc. Works both on Chrome/Firefox/Opera on desktop & android.
- 1) It is a skype-like demo using WebRTC for realtime connections! 2) It allows you enable/disable webcams; and join with or without webcams! 3) It allows you share screen using existing peer connections! 4) It allows you share files with preview and downl
- Audio recording using RecordRTC. RecordRTC is a client-side audio/video/gif/html recording library.
- Records audio/video separately as wav/webm. POST both files in single HttpPost-Request to Node.js (FormData). Node.js code saves both files into disk. Node.js code invokes ffmpeg to merge wav/webm in single webm file. The merged webm file's URL is returne
- http://recordrtc.org/ is a documentation webpage for RecordRTC.js. It is open-sourced in github and everyone can collaborate to improve documentation.
- Records audio/video separately as wav/webm. Emits both files using socket.io. Socket.io server end receives emitted data; and writes wav/web files to disk. Node.js code invokes ffmpeg to merge wav/webm in single webm file. Socket.io server emits merged ev
- Reliable signaling implementation for RTCMultiConnection.js, DataChannel.js and WebRTC Experiments.