RTCMultiConnectionMultiRTC / A demo application for
This demo application runs similarly like Skype. However it isn't having contacts section.
It works as following:
- A user can start a room and anyone with the URL can join.
- Initially only text-chat is shared.
- Anyone can select to share/enable his own microphone or camera or screen.
- Anyone can click to "view-shared-media" or share his-own-media as well.
Last point means, you can view or hear someone's shared camera without sharing your own camera.
Wanna Report a Bug?
- Source Code: https://github.com/muaz-khan/MultiRTC
- Simpler Demo: https://www.webrtc-experiment.com/RTCMultiConnection/MultiRTC/
- RTCMultiConnection.js: https://github.com/muaz-khan/RTCMultiConnection
# socket.io based solution npm install multirtc # firebase based solution----simplest one; requires nothing; JUST copy/paste! npm install multirtc-firebase # websockets based solution npm install multirtc-websocket
What is MultiRTC?
- It is a skype-like demo using WebRTC for realtime connections!
- It allows you enable/disable webcams; and join with or without webcams!
- It allows you share screen using existing peer connections!
- It allows you share files with preview and download links!
- It allows you auto translate incoming messages in your own language!
- It gives you full control over bandwidth and screen resolutions!
- It allows you adjust file sharing speed yourself by setting chunk-size and chunk-intervals!
- It allows you test all WebRTC features by enabling/disabling some check-boxes!
Demo here: https://www.webrtc-experiment.com/RTCMultiConnection/MultiRTC/
How it works?
- It opens WebRTC data connection same like Skype!
- Multiple users can join same room; text chat and share multiple files concurrently!
- Choose your own URL! Users from one room can't access data or join users from other rooms.
- Anyone can add any media stream any-time! Whether it is screen; or audio/video.
- An advance settings section allows you customize many RTCMultiConnection features in one place!
It is an All-in-One solution for RTCMultiConnection.js!
RTCMultiConnection.js WebRTC Library is released under MIT licence . Copyright (c) Muaz Khan.