- Jest plugin to use babel for transformation.
- Babel plugin for transforming the idx utility function.
- Babel plugin to hoist `jest.disableAutomock`, `jest.enableAutomock`, `jest.unmock`, `jest.mock`, calls above `import` statements. This plugin is automatically included when using [babel-jest](https://github.com/facebook/jest/tree/master/packages/babel-jes
- A React framework for building text editors.
- For the most part, this configuration matches the ESLint configuration we have internally at Facebook.
- This configuration is a new ideal setup based on Facebook's internal configurations combined with the configurations that our open source projects are trending towards in a more modern code base. In particular, this is strongly based on Nuclide's ESLint r
- Facebook's EventEmitter is a simple emitter implementation that prioritizes speed and simplicity. It is conceptually similar to other emitters like Node's EventEmitter, but the precise APIs differ. More complex abstractions like the event systems used on
- A collection of utility libraries used by other Facebook JS projects
- This package exports a few of the CSS variables that we use in Facebook projects. This is not the full list we have internally but focused on making available the minimum set needed by our open source projects.