- Additional assertions for buster.js
- Another approach to flux, targeted at server and browser.
- Provides browser-specific property and event names for CSS3 transition and animation. Won’t fail in environments that don’t have a DOM (like node.js).
- Executes actions delayed, not reacting to further calls within that delay.
- Makes AMD modules require’able in node by adding a global define function
- Additional assertions for the referee assertions library
- relay offers three higher order functions to control flow of “node.js-style” functions – chain, combine and parallel.
- Provides ready-made test setups with referee and sinon.
- Provides ready-made test setups with referee, sinon and global, synchronous “define” function to for AMD module integration.
- Minimal subscription/notification implementation. Think of it as a “single event”.