- For the most part, this configuration matches the ESLint configuration we have internally at Facebook.
- A theme manager for HyperTerm.
- This package exports a few of the CSS variables that we use in Facebook projects. This is not the full list we have internally but focused on making available the minimum set needed by our open source projects.
- A React framework for building text editors.
- A simple AST visitor-based JS transformer
- This configuration is a new ideal setup based on Facebook's internal configurations combined with the configurations that our open source projects are trending towards in a more modern code base. In particular, this is strongly based on Nuclide's ESLint r
- React component to generate QR codes
- Facebook-specific fork of the esprima project
- A collection of utility libraries used by other Facebook JS projects
- Renders static content efficiently by allowing React to short-circuit the reconciliation process.
- React package for working with the DOM.
- A bundle of helpful scripts used in projects consuming fbjs.
- Facebook's EventEmitter is a simple emitter implementation that prioritizes speed and simplicity. It is conceptually similar to other emitters like Node's EventEmitter, but the precise APIs differ. More complex abstractions like the event systems used on