- Maps the major Bunyan logging methods to custom methods
- Maps the major Bunyan logging methods to console.log/error
- A simple, minimal PostgreSQL session store for Connect/Express
- checks which modules you have used in your code and then makes sure they are listed as dependencies in your package.json
- Ensures polite outgoing HTTP requests that respects robots.txt and aren't made too close to each other
- Formats a Microformat JSON representation into eg. a Jekyll post
- A very simple generic interface for caching stuff with switchable backends.
- Publishes a file to a repository through the GitHub Contents API
- Checks which modules you have used in your code and then makes sure they are listed as dependencies in your package.json and vice-versa
- The upholder of Bloglovin standards
- A reporter for the StatsMix service that's eg. available as a Heroku addon.
- Provides a Micropub route for Express 4.x
- A Publish/Subscribe implementation on top of PostgreSQL NOTIFY/LISTEN
- A generic promised based retry mechanism. Useful for eg. ensuring an available database or message queue connection
- A library that brings the notion of themes and sub-themes to your template rendering
- Quick and easy one pagers for events and other small information pages.
- VoxPelli Twitter Streamer with support for eg. updating streams
- A tool to ping your site with a variety of webmention markup