- Generate beautiful DMG-images for your OS X applications.
- A [W3C HTML JSON forms spec](http://www.w3.org/TR/html-json-forms/) compliant field appender (for lack of a better name). Useful for people implementing `application/x-www-form-urlencoded` and `multipart/form-data` parsers.
- Store your applications config where the operating system wants you to.
- Yet another asset manager for node
- Provides a directory where the OS wants you to store cached files.
- Capture a desktop window to a png file. Simple and easy.
- Make your node apps start with the computer.
- .DS_Store manipulation and creation from node.js
- Encodes and decodes the special format that DynamoDB uses to represent values.
- Express middleware for easily embedding jQuery
- `fs-temp` is a quick and simple way to create temporary files and directories.
- Node.js module for manipulating extended attributes.
- Prints a pretty diff of two strings.
- A transport-agnostic RPC client that follows the JSON-RPC 2.0 spec. Works in the browser and on the server.
- Raptor RPC is a transport-agnostic RPC server with middleware support and an easy to use api. It will allow you to have a server up and running in a matter of minutes, without limiting you to a specific transport.
- Quickly resolve strings with environmental variables. That is, turn `'Hello $USER!'` into `Hello linus!`.