- Albatross is a small library that makes accessing MongoDB from Node.js a breeze. It's goal is to be a thin wrapper that enables you to forget about connection state and get right to accessing your data.
- Generate beautiful DMG-images for your OS X applications.
- A [W3C HTML JSON forms spec](http://www.w3.org/TR/html-json-forms/) compliant field appender (for lack of a better name). Useful for people implementing `application/x-www-form-urlencoded` and `multipart/form-data` parsers.
- Store your applications config where the operating system wants you to.
- Prints a pretty diff of two strings.
- A transport-agnostic RPC client that follows the JSON-RPC 2.0 spec. Works in the browser and on the server.
- Raptor RPC is a transport-agnostic RPC server with middleware support and an easy to use api. It will allow you to have a server up and running in a matter of minutes, without limiting you to a specific transport.
- Remap colors that where used in the game RollerCoaster Tycoon 1.