- Allows a column of content to be broken up into blocks with independent templates, allowing for sub-columns to alternate with a full width column for instance. Blocks can be added and removed freely.
- moog-require extends moog with support for type definitions in local files and npm modules.
- A sanitize module for the people. Built for Apostrophe CMS.
- A next-generation blog for A2. Blogs and blog posts are ordinary pages with a few fancy features, so that blog posts have a natural and obvious permanent URL on the site but aggreation and blog-style browsing are still possible.
- Adds a Facebook Page RSS widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- A modern oembed client. Allows you to register filters to improve or supply oembed support for sites that don't normally have it. You can also supply a whitelist of services you trust to prevent XSS attacks.
- A convenience module for using browserify with frontend code in Apostrophe.
- Allow your users to build forms on the fly on their Apostrophe sites
- Adds a Flickr set widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- Force login as "admin" at the start of a new browser session. Only works if the password is still set to "demo", but you should disable this module once you fork our sandbox anyway.
- Internationalion, translation and localization of content on sites powered by the Apostrophe 2 CMS
- Workflow, approvals, localization and internationalization for Apostrophe 2.x
- Link your apostrophe project with a spreadsheet in google drive. Sync the data as JSON and store it in its own mongo collection. Takes simple, apostrophe-site configuration in app js. Exposes a command line task and apostrophe UI for initiating a sync.
- A superclass for modules that enhance "regular pages" in the Apostrophe CMS with custom page settings, loader functions, dispatcher, etc.
- Helps your website's contributors update out-of-date information via simple, targeted forms that display just a few fields. Unlike apostrophe-moderator this is focused on updating existing content and minimizing all forms of friction that discourage updat
- Ultra simple "button" component for Apostrophe2. Can be used as an area widget or singleton. Basically a style-able link.
- For importing and exporting data in XLSX format.
- Incredibly simple data storage and locking for command line scripts. Pairs nicely with shelljs and a nice chianti.