- absolution accepts HTML and a base URL, and returns HTML with absolute URLs. Great for generating valid RSS feeds.
- Apostrophe is a user-friendly content management system. You'll need more than this core module. See apostrophenow.org to get started.
- Allows a column of content to be broken up into blocks with independent templates, allowing for sub-columns to alternate with a full width column for instance. Blocks can be added and removed freely.
- Blogging for the Apostrophe content management system
- A next-generation blog for A2. Blogs and blog posts are ordinary pages with a few fancy features, so that blog posts have a natural and obvious permanent URL on the site but aggreation and blog-style browsing are still possible.
- A convenience module for using browserify with frontend code in Apostrophe.
- Ultra simple "button" component for Apostrophe2. Can be used as an area widget or singleton. Basically a style-able link.
- CAS authentication client and server for the Apostrophe CMS
- Commandline generator and configurator for Apostrophe CMS
- Force login as "admin" at the start of a new browser session. Only works if the password is still set to "demo", but you should disable this module once you fork our sandbox anyway.
- A new content area editor for Apostrophe. Integrates ckeditor and allows the option of using other rich text editors. Alternative content area editors can also be created following the same interface.
- Calendar of events for the Apostrophe content management system
- Adds a Facebook Page RSS widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- A superclass for modules that enhance "regular pages" in the Apostrophe CMS with custom page settings, loader functions, dispatcher, etc.
- Adds a Flickr set widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- Allow your users to build forms on the fly on their Apostrophe sites
- Find big objects and print out dot paths to the properties that contribute to their size.
- Find the fat in your objects. Detect large objects and print out dot paths to the properties that contribute to their huge-iosity.
- Execute a function every so often or on demand, while avoiding race conditions. Great for implementing "save in background" and other polling operations.
- Print out the titles of all the issues in a github repository. Short and sweet.
- A simple static site generator powered by nunjucks, LESS, and markdown.
- Determines if a program exists in the PATH environment variable. Cross platform, including support for checking likely executable file extensions on Windows. Available in synchronous and asynchronous versions.
- Play back a common log format log file, carrying out the same GET and HEAD requests with the same timing
- Manage internal DNS entries so that coworkers can test sites on each other's computers. Based on dnsmasq.
- Joins related documents efficiently with MongoDB and compatible databases
- Adds an RSS feed widget to the Jot rich content editor
- Adds a Twitter feed widget to the Jot rich content editor
- moog-require extends moog with support for type definitions in local files and npm modules.
- Convert and scale JPEG, GIF and PNG images without running out of memory, even when the images are very large. Fully asynchronous.
- Command line utility for compiling nunjucks templates to static HTML files
- DEPRECATED - Jot has evolved into Apostrophe. Use the apostrophe module instead for your rich content editing and management needs.
- A modern oembed client. Allows you to register filters to improve or supply oembed support for sites that don't normally have it. You can also supply a whitelist of services you trust to prevent XSS attacks.
- A simple webcrawler that prints out the URLs of the pages it encounters. Runs in parallel, up to a limit you specify.
- Quick and dirty reports on the most popular URLs and searches in an Apache or Nginx-style log file
- Incredibly simple data storage and locking for command line scripts. Pairs nicely with shelljs and a nice chianti.
- Async-friendly subclassing and option management
- Generate one or more common English words
- Read BSON documents from a stream, invoking a callback for each one and waiting patiently until it is processed.
- Install robots.txt files on every site on a staging server, taking into account both PHP and node/stagecoach sites
- Change the ACLs of all files with a particular prefix in an s3 bucket to a specified standard ACL name.
- Upload contents of given folder to given s3 path, recursively. If a file already exists, do not upload it.
- Clean up user-submitted HTML, preserving whitelisted elements and whitelisted attributes on a per-element basis
- Split HTML into two valid fragments wherever a certain selector is matched. Works on the server side.
- Displays a simple standby page on the specified port, refreshing until your real site comes back. Great for deployments and data migrations that shouldn't be run while your site is up.
- Store files in a web-accessible location via a simplified API. Can automatically scale and rotate images. Includes both S3-based and local filesystem-based backends with the most convenient features of each.
- Zoltar sees all! Access your node sites by their project name with no port number; manage them with a friendly web-based console