- Apostrophe is a user-friendly content management system. You'll need more than this core module. See apostrophenow.org to get started.
- Allows a column of content to be broken up into blocks with independent templates, allowing for sub-columns to alternate with a full width column for instance. Blocks can be added and removed freely.
- Blogging for the Apostrophe content management system
- A next-generation blog for A2. Blogs and blog posts are ordinary pages with a few fancy features, so that blog posts have a natural and obvious permanent URL on the site but aggreation and blog-style browsing are still possible.
- A convenience module for using browserify with frontend code in Apostrophe.
- Ultra simple "button" component for Apostrophe2. Can be used as an area widget or singleton. Basically a style-able link.
- CAS authentication client and server for the Apostrophe CMS
- Commandline generator and configurator for Apostrophe CMS
- Force login as "admin" at the start of a new browser session. Only works if the password is still set to "demo", but you should disable this module once you fork our sandbox anyway.
- A new content area editor for Apostrophe. Integrates ckeditor and allows the option of using other rich text editors. Alternative content area editors can also be created following the same interface.
- Calendar of events for the Apostrophe content management system
- Adds a Facebook Page RSS widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- A superclass for modules that enhance "regular pages" in the Apostrophe CMS with custom page settings, loader functions, dispatcher, etc.
- Adds a Flickr set widget to the Apostrophe content management system
- Allow your users to build forms on the fly on their Apostrophe sites
- Link your apostrophe project with a spreadsheet in google drive. Sync the data as JSON and store it in its own mongo collection. Takes simple, apostrophe-site configuration in app js. Exposes a command line task and apostrophe UI for initiating a sync.
- Groups for apostrophe-people, a component of the Apostrophe content management system
- Internationalion, translation and localization of content on sites powered by the Apostrophe 2 CMS
- Automagically redirect users to the best page available as an alternative to a 404 Not Found error.
- Custom Google map generator for the Apostrophe content management system
- This component creates a public-facing interface that allows users to submit instances of existing apostrophe classes to the site's database.
- Adds trees of pages to the Apostrophe content management system
- Staff directories, user accounts and personal profiles for the Apostrophe content management system
- moog-require extends moog with support for type definitions in local files and npm modules.
- Node library that simplifies SEPTA's real-time data API
- A modern oembed client. Allows you to register filters to improve or supply oembed support for sites that don't normally have it. You can also supply a whitelist of services you trust to prevent XSS attacks.
- Incredibly simple data storage and locking for command line scripts. Pairs nicely with shelljs and a nice chianti.
- A tiny framework for serving statics sites with node.
- Clean up user-submitted HTML, preserving whitelisted elements and whitelisted attributes on a per-element basis
- Ummon is a Node.js application for queuing, running, and monitoring tasks
- Store files in a web-accessible location via a simplified API. Can automatically scale and rotate images. Includes both S3-based and local filesystem-based backends with the most convenient features of each.