- Inspired by Kris Jenkins' [RemoteData](http://package.elm-lang.org/packages/krisajenkins/elm-exts/25.1.0/Exts-RemoteData) Elm package, this library provides an object for representing remote data in your application.
- A wrapper around the new `fetch` API to make creating services to talk to APIs easier.
- Make working with JSON in your application more reliable and explicit. Strongly inspired by Elm's [JSON Decoding library](http://package.elm-lang.org/packages/elm-lang/core/latest/Json-Decode).
- An example of how to author modules in ES6 and publish as ES5 through Babel.
- A tiny wrapper around Node's assert library
- Automatically load any gulp plugins in your package.json
- A small module for executing ES6 in the browser and running basic assertions. Built as part of [Interactive ES6](https://github.com/jackfranklin/interactive-es6), an online JS workshop environment.