- Synchronous exec when you NEED it. Based on execSync with added Windows support.
- Use fibers with functions that take callbacks.
- Flask-inspired routing system for node and connect.
Nice if you just need a routing system without depending on connect, or need routing middleware without all features provided by express.
- Fuzzy match lines from stdin on first argument
- Like selecta, but uses dynamic programming and written in JS
- A tiny ES6 (harmony) library for node 0.11.2+ that helps you use generators with node style callbacks.
- node app control and monitoring daemon based on config files (somewhat similar to procfiles)
- Simple AngularJS pre-minifier. Transforms all functions that end with $ng from function-injection to array injection syntax
- Angular function-based injection to array-based injection transform for browserify and the command line.
- Add custom instrumentation to all or some of your code
- Search the npm registry. Results are carefully tuned - sorted using both relevance and downloads. Fast - uses a local database populated directly by the npm registry (no middleman servers)
- Play tetris in the command line
- Compile commonjs modules with TypeScript
- Middleware for express or connect that implements the authorization flow of oAuth and passes the resulting tokens via req.oauth
- An observer / event emitter implementation with promise support
- A collection of streams that work well with promises (through, map, reduce)
- Clustering library with support for zero-downtime reloading
- A close fork of shelljs that replaces the unreliable hacky execSync with another based on node-ffi.
- Simple-router is a middleware-compatible router with support for promises.
- Spawn a node module that exports callback-based functions as a process.
- Sync your (srt) subtitles using the command line
- A linter for promises that checks for possible Promise.then usage errors and advises to use Promise.done instead.
- An IRC conversation simulator (chatbot) utilising Markov chains, Hebbian networks and information theory.