- Command line interface for dts-bundle
- Wrap typescript definition files for a npm module
- Fast 2d array suitable for dynamic programming
- Compile commonjs modules with TypeScript
- An IRC conversation simulator (chatbot) utilising Markov chains, Hebbian networks and information theory.
- A collection of streams that work well with promises (through, map, reduce)
- Sticky listener based on Fedor Indutny's sticky-sessions
- Tape test runner with promise support
- Invoke handlebars from the command line
- Sync your (srt) subtitles using the command line
- Flask-inspired routing system for node and connect.
Nice if you just need a routing system without depending on connect, or need routing middleware without all features provided by express.
- Fuzzy match lines from stdin on first argument
- A close fork of shelljs that replaces the unreliable hacky execSync with another based on node-ffi.
- A fork of jetty with some extra commands and fixes.
- An observer / event emitter implementation with promise support
- Synchronous exec when you NEED it. Based on execSync with added Windows support.
- node app control and monitoring daemon based on config files (somewhat similar to procfiles)
- Clustering library with support for zero-downtime reloading
- Play tetris in the command line
- A tiny ES6 (harmony) library for node 0.11.2+ that helps you use generators with node style callbacks.
- A linter for promises that checks for possible Promise.then usage errors and advises to use Promise.done instead.
- Simple AngularJS pre-minifier. Transforms all functions that end with $ng from function-injection to array injection syntax
- Use fibers with functions that take callbacks.
- Angular function-based injection to array-based injection transform for browserify and the command line.
- Run npm tasks in parallel, series or pipeline
- A tiny modular IRC library with a stream / event-emitter based API
- Flexible functional async breadth first search
- Yet another mixin extension of lodash, with join product, toDictionary and filtermap
- Simple-router is a middleware-compatible router with support for promises.
- Howdoi implementation in node.js with more options, more stackexchange sites and better text
- JS lint tool based on complexity reports
- Check whether two file globs intersect
- Least-latency balancer for recluster
- Create a new connect middleware function from multiple other middleware functions
- Middleware for express or connect that implements the authorization flow of oAuth and passes the resulting tokens via req.oauth
- Allow custom config for create-react-app without ejecting
- Database migrations for anydb-sql
- Add custom instrumentation to all or some of your code
- Spawn a node module that exports callback-based functions as a process.
- Test your middleware with fake requests
- Library that detects and reports long-running CPU tasks in node.
- Get the uid, gid and pid of a client that connects to your unix socket server
- Command line htmldiff
- Chain local functions like member functions
- npm tasks that run other npm tasks in parallel!
- Like selecta, but uses dynamic programming and written in JS
- Minimal ORM for mysql, postgresql and sqlite with complete arbitrary SQL query support (based on brianc's query builder sql)