- average the last n samples and emit the result as a stream
- emits batches of data events. grouped based on rate they are emitted and a max batch size.
- read specific chunks of files by offset
- split a buffer by another buffer. think String.split()
- Pixel transformations and processing for canvas
- hash a value to a consistent number within a specified range. in goes key out goes number that's it.
- A module for extracting colors from images and for generating lookup ranges that accept rgb and outputs ranges of rgb values for db lookups. Right now it uses ImageMagik in a child process to reduce the colorspace and return the top colors of an image. Alterntives with node-canvas or an all js jpeg decoder could be used. The latterwith the same js color quantization algorthims that would be needed to reduce the colorspace of the former.
- this walks a path or paths, finds all of the git repositories, and their origins
- combines floods of small stream writes while not delaying or buffering writes when not flooded. buffers only up to configure ammount and only keeps buffer around for at most configured interval.
- dead simple worker child process manager. respawn children. load balance work amongst children.
- forward log data from a bunch of watched log files over the network with a simple json protocol
- poll a function on an interval emit data
- call an async function for each data event into through stream. manage concurrency as back pressure
- format memory use for humans. uses prettysize
- a simple json wire protocol that supports binary file transfers. For talking with printastic servers.
- get detailed information (more than ps, top etc) about running process on linux machines from node.
- QRCode / 2d Barcode api with both server side and client side support using canvas
- quick and dirty parse regex literal to regexp object from user input
- reconnect/remake streams that are piped to a single output stream
- reset a usb device on linux with ioctl
- reuse sequential ids but only alow unique ids to be used at the same time.
- Emit rotate events and rotate files based on interval. Rotate event handlers are called "rotater-tots" or just tots. Tots get passed a readable stream the log file path and the data passed in when the log was asociated.
- run functions at the right time with the right frequency or know why it didn't work out.
- publish packages to your own s3 bucket, install an resolve nested private or public deps without replacing or hacking npm