- Move files or directories with rename, falling back to recursive rename/copy on EXDEV errors.
- dividers css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- split/binary-split but lines contain byte offset in the source stream and gives access to last line fragment
- Complete, framework-agnostic, compliant and well tested module for implementing an OAuth2 Server in node.js
- The thing npm uses to clean up READMEs and other markdown files
- format memory use for humans. uses prettysize
- Monitor your process with numbat
- vertical-alignment css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- cache that you found some unique value and make sure you don't tell anyone else in this process that it is unique while you save it.
- combines floods of small stream writes while not delaying or buffering writes when not flooded. buffers only up to configure ammount and only keeps buffer around for at most configured interval.
- getting-started css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- test - Seneca permissions plugin
- minimal regsitry packuments. :corgi:
- open source tools for plant health monitoring via photosynthesis sensors
- A React component for rendering Font Awesome icons
- The wombat cli tool.
- simple node wrapper for interactive ssh sessions.
- google-maps css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- oniguruma regular expression library
- forward log data from a bunch of watched log files over the network with a simple json protocol
- writes files faster by writing data to disk in chunks rather then one syscall for each call to write as in `fs.createWriteStream` except buffers chunks of data while other writes are pending to batch them to dis
- a test.
- read specific chunks of files by offset
- iconography css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- reconnect/remake streams that are piped to a single output stream
- shovey-downy css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- Minimalistic framework for server-rendered React applications
- button-group css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- intro css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- data persistence and replication layer for pinoccio troops
- this is just a test
- github public keys but along with pem/pkcs8 format and shasum for crypto
- links css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- ls a tar with node tar in child processes
- React components for laying-out content in a grid
- What does n-p-m stand for?
- johnny five io plugin for pinoccio boards! https://pinocc.io
- A React component for managing groups of radio buttons
- table of nominal sizes to actual sizes based on american lumber standards
- utils css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- listen for npm package hooks and report on them to Slack
- cli to scan piped text streams or start a web service for sentimint analysis. uses 'sentiment' by diy
- convenience wrapper around fs gunzip and node-tar to stream file entries' data.
- header css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- use a field scout with pinoccio hq over serial
- this is an unpublish test
- a pooled redis implementation
- return a sublevel that will error if you attrempt write outside of a specified range of keys.
- when you would like a timer callback to fire based on the timestamp of the data you are processing - the timestamp of the data when you created the timer
- a content security policy plugin for hapi
- Process events in a log. Retry them a number of times. Then file them into failed.log or fixed.log
- embeds css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- React components for opening and closing modal windows
- progress-bars css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- deprecated css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- wrapper around fetch that tracks metrics
- ellipsis css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- reset a usb device on linux with ioctl
- React Back to Top component
- send emails using nodemailer, and mustache templates.
- React components providing accordions for showing and hiding content
- traffic-lights css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- A client for doing FS operations in multiple places in sync.
- Copy files, directories and links, preserving ownership and perms
- get detailed information (more than ps, top etc) about running process on linux machines from node.
- compiling and uploading sketches for pinccio using the arduino ide from the command line
- meta css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- typography css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- logoblock css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- forms css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- A React component that provides a styled text input for inputting search queries
- a test.
- engine.io-cleint's options / defaults are seriously broken for cross domain.
- mock timers and timeouts for timing dependent js projects
- faq css component for the npm fork of Pivotal UI, based on Bootstrap
- this is a reconnecting and stream resuming multilevel client wrapper.
- return the readme as a string for the current package based on closest package.json in the specified or parent directory
- uses a pgschematojson object to build a cascade delete batch query for any row
- walk a tree and callback with the paths sorted
- A collection of React components providing styled buttons and links
- provides `registry.selectGrammar` for dependants that need it like highlghts.
- split a buffer by another buffer. think String.split()
- parse the .git/config file into a useful data structure
- quick and dirty parse regex literal to regexp object from user input
- parse and return object of global arduino preferences
- Pixel transformations and processing for canvas
- A React component that provides an accordion for showing and hiding content where the toggle and the content can be in separate places
- One-step-installer for npm Enterprise servers
- keep reading a file. like tail but with no concept of lines and no watching.
- return the closest parent or current directory that contains a package.json
- a simple json wire protocol that supports binary file transfers. For talking with printastic servers.
- A React dropdown component
- a promisified redis client
- traverse and object. count all of its properties. generate a key to count map. useful for tracking memory leaks
- poll a function on an interval emit data
- get a stream of io stats for a running proces. linux
view more packages