- Open Source Fountain Pen Ink Data
- A webpack loader for making sure your README.md documents all the environment variables your code uses
- A helper for CSS rwriting to turn right-to-left into left-to-right and vice versa
- This is a node.js package for finding and navigating grapheme relations for Japanese Kanji. If you don't know what that means, consider the notion that 休 looks like a combination of ⺅ and 木. That's the kind of thing we're talking about.
- Express middleware for proxying authentication requests to a webmaker login server
- This is a node.js package for performing input conversion for the purposes of Japanese. Any input received will be converted (or attempted to) kanji form, hiragana form, katakana form, and romanised Japanese form.
- A tiny server for hosting noxmox's mox data as text/html data on localhost
- A parser that turns SVG path strings into a JS object you can mess with. Basically if you want to mess around with `svg` paths, and you want the convenience of "points" rather than "a string" where it comes to the `d` attribute, this library's got you cov
- This is an extension module that adds automatic rtl/ltr file generation for code that uses https://npmjs.org/package/less-middleware for less generation.
- A relatively easy to use form builder (single or multipage), with error reporting and lots of room for customization
- This is the giongo/gitaigo data for nihongoresources.com
- A webpack loader for doing generic block-processing. You provide the delimiters and processor, block-loader will find your data and pass it through your processor.
- Slowparse is a token stream parser for HTML and CSS text, recording regions of interest during the parse run and signaling any errors detected accompanied by relevant regions in the text stream, to make debugging easy.
- Deconjugation? conconjugation? Anyway, this module lets you generate verb conjugation lists, as well as try to unconjugate a vern form to its original verb.
- A Node.js, and client-side, implementation of the Flickr API (for use with an API key, server-side oauth enabled)
- A simple converter for Type2 charstrings in human readable and byte form.