- A Node.js, and client-side, implementation of the Flickr API (for use with an API key, server-side oauth enabled)
- Open Source Fountain Pen Ink Data
- Deconjugation$3 conconjugation$4 Anyway, this module lets you generate verb conjugation lists, as well as try to unconjugate a vern form to its original verb.
- This is a node.js package for performing input conversion for the purposes of Japanese. Any input received will be converted (or attempted to) kanji form, hiragana form, katakana form, and romanised Japanese form.
- This is the giongo/gitaigo data for nihongoresources.com
- This is a node.js package for finding and navigating grapheme relations for Japanese Kanji. If you don't know what that means, consider the notion that 休 looks like a combination of ⺅ and 木. That's the kind of thing we're talking about.
- A helper for CSS rwriting to turn right-to-left into left-to-right and vice versa
- This is an extension module that adds automatic rtl/ltr file generation for code that uses https://npmjs.org/package/less-middleware for less generation.
- Slowparse is a token stream parser for HTML and CSS text, recording regions of interest during the parse run and signaling any errors detected accompanied by relevant regions in the text stream, to make debugging easy.