- Buffered child process#spawn.
- Service Worker Toolbox provides some simple helpers for use in creating your own service workers.
- A collection of tools for Workers
- The logger used in the various architecture components of Bower.
- The Bower config reader and writer.
- Read bower.json files with semantics, normalisation, defaults and validation
- A library that handles payload encryption for the Web Push protocol
- Provides easy interaction with the Bower registry
- The browser package manager
- A very simple implementation of a bower 1.0 registry server that can be used to host a private registry.
- A library to support developers implementing Web Push notifications
- The browser package manager.
- Extract files from a ZIP archive
- Little module that helps with endpoints parsing.
- Generates a service worker to cache your local App Shell resources.
- A module based on Isaacs's semver with some differences to suit bower.