- provides a stream-implementation for interfacing with the openpixelcontrol-protocol
- fivetwelve-driver to help debugging. Renders the current state of the dmx-universes to the console.
- allows you to control your nodecopter using a gamepad. IMPORTANT: This is just for demonstrational purposes and will not be supported.
- > like `Promise.all()`, but for any type and recursive.
- integrate image-uploads from eye-fi cards into your application
- (raspberry-pi *only*) library to control a grid of ws2812-leds using a canvas
- monitoring and remote-control for a nodecopter
- bridge to connect the fivetwelve library running in the browser to a server handling dmx-interfaces
- Driver to use the fivetwelve-library with an enttec usbpro mk2 professional dmx-interface.
- create linear interpolators specifying input and output-ranges.
- dmx512 lighting control library
- This is an initial draft-implementation of a possibility to use CSS to control ambient lighting and professional light-equipment.
- DMX-Driver for the fivetwelve-library that uses an Arduino to generate a DMX-Signal.
- (raspberry-pi *only*) native bindings to control a strip of WS281x-LEDs with node.js