- A document removal and compact routine
- Indispensable fastener for building loosely coupled applications
- A simple abstraction over virtual-dom
- Cyber Academy Lesson 1 - Command Line
- Simple Reactive Framework
- This plugin adds the body-parser api to the page.js router and enables you to handle form submit events as you would normally handle the events on the server:
- Is a simple couchdb commit log module that uses a local config document to manage the commit seq id. It can be used to insert into service application containers of the palmetto concept, if you are using a couchdb or pouchdb as your commit-log implementa
- A nodeschool style workshop on the palmettoflow
- Base Worker Module for Cloudq
- native framework built on pull-stream and virtual-dom
- Funkytown is an aggregate module that pulls the following libs together:
- A browser database api similar to pouchdb wrapped around localStorage.
- Simple Dialog component for couch2code
- Hypertext Markup Language HTML
- A core rest api for a couchdb database
- A tiny implementation of a redux like api.
- This module provides a pouchdb model service for any palmettoflow application.
- A filter add-on for thug functional model
- Palmetto Fire is a module that uses firebase as a commit-log system to support microservices, the palmetto module works for both the server and the browser
- push your website to s3 with a single command.
- A module that attaches an object value to an object array.
- Simple Dialog component
- A simple hl7 server that pushes docs into pouchdb
- An auto-curry function with explicit args
- A curried reduce function that takes a reducer, initial value and collection. When invoked it will iterate the collection values over the reducer function returning a single value.
- A solid community managed front-end focused composition of libraries.
- This module abstracts the timeout and the event emitter pattern and provides a callback pattern that can be used as a route wrapper or can be promisified and used in a promise chaining pattern.
- document has is a module that is meant to run in the browser. The purpose of the module is to create an array of dom elements that you want to require in your document. Then add the array to the document-has function and it will create a test button on th
- A modular framework based on VirtualDom, ImmutableJS and DomDelegator
- React On Mount is a higher order component that provides the ability to wrap a component and pass in a function handler for the componentDidMount lifecycle method.
- a fun and lightweight functional library
- Overview of the entire course
- An AngularJS Upload File Directive
- This worker can be launched by cron or other scheduler to run daily and bulk deletions all expired documents from your couchdb databases.
- code pixel component
- [![build status](https://secure.travis-ci.org/twilson63/hg-textarea.png)](http://travis-ci.org/twilson63/hg-textarea)
- Configurable per-app pouchdb-server as a drop-in replacement for CouchDB
- A project todo list app.
- Simple React UX Components using the Tachyons Functional CSS Style.
- An express app module connected to couchdb _users table
- NodeJs Microsoft SQL Server Command Line Interface
- A wrapper for the jackrabbit publish module
- A couchdb user account library for user per database pattern
- Basic NodeJS route that handles a palmetto flow event request
- A palmetto flow mysql service that receives sql queries and returns results
- Model is a basic palmetto service that uses memdown and pouchdb as its datastore.
- Bloc Promise is the invoker function of a bloc which provides a promise api.
- This express module creates three endpoints to manage authentication using the `Persona` service.
- FHIR helpers to assist in the building and formatting of FHIR bundles
- Cloud Message Queue Server (using CouchDb) NewRelic enabled
- Super minimal browserify development server. Inspired by [beefy](http://npmjs.org/beefy) but with less magic
- A simple couchDb init library to create basic views for your document models, as well as an api to manage your custom views in basic js files.
- An express module that adds a couchDb file service api to any express app.
- Simple Basic React Components
- A tiny fp utils library
- An add-on module to use couchdb as a document db for Thug models
- A level db Simple Search Server
- Form Controls for Mercury (https://github.com/Raynos/mercury)
- Palmetto Flow Event Message Helpers
- A cloudq worker that deleted expired jobs on cloudq
- Logging errors EventEmitter Style....
- Stream and CLI to convert CSV to JSON
- This is a mercury router component from Raynos : https://gist.github.com/adbf7951bee3fdfe1a65.git
- A wrapper for seaport register
- Mercury Hash Event Router
- [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/twilson63/palmettoflow-auth0-svc.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/twilson63/palmettoflow-auth0-svc)
- CodeCamp Kit is a module that is designed to get your workshop up and going quickly and with a well documented review process.
- A bloc is a single loosely coupled container that listens for events then processes the input from the invoked event and emits the results.
- [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/twilson63/palmettoflow-queue-svc.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/twilson63/palmettoflow-queue-svc)
- A syscall similar to POSIX Date for NodeOs
- This worker should ping the cloudq searching for alert jobs.
- Citibot Schema Documents
- An adventure workshop that navigates you through building a nodejs photo board application
- The Text Editor,
- Then Palmetto is a module that uses the promise api to the palmetto flow pattern.
- A eslint plugin to encourage point-free style of functional programming using ramda, funfp, or lodash/fp
- A service that provides the following functions on a pouchDB Database:
- A wrapper around fs.readFileSync to return string or empty
- A slideshow application that takes a markdown like file and creates a slideshow site. This is more of a weekend hack to play around with `main-loop` and `virtual-dom`
- A light weight event emitter that you can subscribe to an event and emit and event, you can also unsubscribe too.
- A Strider Plugin to deploy to a custom fleet CD Setup
- A core micro-service library using rabbitmq bus.
- > Learn React by adventuring around in the terminal.
- This service using the octonode api to create a palmetto flow service for the github api.
- [![Build Status](https://travis-ci.org/twilson63/mysql-down.svg?branch=master)](https://travis-ci.org/twilson63/mysql-down)
- Functional CSS for humans
- This is some express middleware that creates a forward proxy.
- The compose function takes one to many functions as arguments and returns a function that takes a single value. When invoked the compose function invoked the last function argument with the value, then proceeds to pass the result to the previous function
- A agent process that tails a log and pushes it to a skv store
- Mercury Pure Input Control
- A conways game of life simulation using ramda
- twitter: @twilson63
view more packages