- Add owners to the npm package through given json populated with author npm usernames
- Create callback api for given sync function. Guarantee that given function (sync or async, no matter) will always have callback api and will handle errors correctly.
- Create Bluebird Promise from given async or synchronous function. It automatically convert sync functions to async, then to promise.
- Create thunk from async or sync function. Works like `thunkify`.
- Hide last ip numbers for given ip, like `188.8.131.52` -> `129.89.x.xxx` or `184.108.40.206` to `79.100.xxx.xx`. Or replace them with custom mask.
- Command-line app for generating API docs from code comments. Can be used as API of `helper-apidocs` package.
- Filter and flattenify array to have only function values. Much like `arr-filter-function` package, but with flatten.
- Fast filter array to have only function values. But also allow you to give iterator function which will be called on each element of the array that is function - much like array.map functionallity. Useful when you want to filter, but also want to map in s
- Thin sugar layer on top of `testit` framework, `is-kindof` and `assert`.
- Check native type of the given value and throw TypeError if not okey. Expressive, elegant, behavior-driven API, good descriptive default error messages, simple and clean syntax.
- Compose your control flow with absolute elegance. Support async/await, callbacks, thunks, generators, promises, observables, child processes and streams. Can power applications that need to have plugins. Useful for creating task, test and bench runners.
- Bind context to the given function and preserves her name. Or set new name of the given function. It also handles `.toString` correctly.
- Promise-like async parallel control flow library, without so much abstraction.
- Common used char codes and their common used names as json object
- Char codes utility belt - char code, char name and the char (character)
- Cleanup ugly code added by code coverage tools during the test process. Like this one `__cov_Ejgcx$XN18CSfmeWn$f7vQ.f['2']++;`.
- Get the very first directory name from file path `./foo/bar/baz` -> `foo` or `../a/b/c` -> `../a`. Useful when you just want first real directory from given file path
- Get the installation path of the given package if it is installed globally or locally.
- Lookup an object recursively for given property and get it's value.
- Clone a Github repository with only `username/repo`. Support CLI and Promise.
- Git clone github repository with pattern like `user/repo#branch`
- Create a Github repository with only `username/repo`. Support CLI and Promises.
- Fork a Github repo with node.js (programmatically) with just `user/repo` pattern or through [gitfork-cli][gitfork-cli] package for CLI usage.
- Command-line interface (cli) for forking github repository with just `user/repo` pattern.
- Easily store or get Github config data from `.gitconfig`. Useful when you want to store your github token and test your apps without exposing it.
- Generating GitHub Personal Access Token using Basic Auth `username:password`
- Filter vinyl files with glob patterns, string, regexp, array, object or matcher function. micromatch stream.
- Handles given Arguments object - return separatly last argument (commonly callback) and other arguments as Array. Useful in node-style callback flow.
- Make promise to have support for callback api, it returns promise in that same time.
- Handling/creating hybrid errors. Hybrid middleware between callbacks and throws. Helpful util for modules that have hybrid APIs and want when they use promises, directly to throw the errors; when use callbacks to pass errors to first argument of this call
- Hashing made simple. CLI for `hasha` module. You can use also as API for `hasha`.
- Create hash from file. CLI for `hash-file` package.