- Add owners to the npm package through given json populated with author npm usernames
- Create callback api for given sync function. Guarantee that given function (sync or async, no matter) will always have callback api and will handle errors correctly.
- Create Bluebird Promise from given async or synchronous function. It automatically convert sync functions to async, then to promise.
- Create thunk from async or sync function. Works like `thunkify`.
- Hide last ip numbers for given ip, like `18.104.22.168` -> `129.89.x.xxx` or `22.214.171.124` to `79.100.xxx.xx`. Or replace them with custom mask.
- Async CLI for automatically generating API docs from code comments with `helper-apidocs`
- Thin sugar layer on top of `testit` framework, `is-kindof` and `assert`.
- Check native type of the given value and throw TypeError if not okey. Expressive, elegant, behavior-driven API, good descriptive default error messages, simple and clean syntax.
- Get the very first directory name from file path `./foo/bar/baz` -> `foo` or `../a/b/c` -> `../a`. Useful when you just want first real directory from given file path
- Get the installation path of the given package if it is installed globally or locally.
- Clone a Github repository with only `username/repo`. Support CLI and Promise.
- Command-line interface (cli) utility for `gitclone` - clone github repository with pattern like `user/repo#branch`.
- Create a Github repository with only `username/repo`. Support CLI and Promises.
- Fork a Github repo with node.js (programmatically) with just `user/repo` pattern or through [gitfork-cli][gitfork-cli] package for CLI usage.
- Command-line interface (cli) for forking github repository with just `user/repo` pattern.
- Generating github personal access token using Basic Auth `username:password`
- micromatch as gulp plugin. Filtering vinyl files with glob patterns, regexp or matcher function. micromatch stream.
- Handles given Arguments object - return separatly last argument (commonly callback) and other arguments as Array. Useful in node-style callback flow.
- Make promise to have support for callback api, it returns promise in that same time.
- Handling/creating hybrid errors. Hybrid middleware between callbacks and throws. Helpful util for modules that have hybrid APIs and want when they use promises, directly to throw the errors; when use callbacks to pass errors to first argument of this call
- The best regular expression (regex) for matching hex color values from string.
- Expressive HISTORY.md generator with templates and extensible with plugins.
- Open NPM package/module homepage url from NPM registry. Support CLI and Promises
- Building hybrid APIs. You can use both callback and promise in same time. Like `asyncFn(name, cb).then().catch()`
- Hybridifies all the selected functions in an object.
- Initialize node/npm project, normalize and populate templates with data