- Use Node JS to scan files on your server with ClamAV's clamscan binary or clamdscan daemon. This is especially useful for scanning uploaded files provided by un-trusted sources.
- VirusTotal API client for node.js.
- POC module to spawn a reverse shell to prove how people up for any kind of mischief would use the npm registry - security 101: all input is evil
- Backup / Restore DynamoDB node.js streams
- General purpose HTTP / HTTPS client for node.js. Supports transparent gzip / deflate decoding.
- Proper MIME type detection library that wraps the libmagic functionality
- Simple scheduler for running batch tasks on node.js
- Simple to use node.js FTP client for downloading remote files
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) APIs client implementation for node.js
- node.js core modules with backported fixes
- Lightweight encryption toolkit to support envelope encryption schemes
- Yet Another S3 streaming uploader
- Simple to use node.js HTTP / HTTPS client for downloading remote files. Supports transparent gzip / deflate decoding.