- A simple wrapper to the Unix shred command.
- JIRA to MarkDown text format converter.
- Allows you to stream any query from rethinkdb to a CSV file.
- Renders ampersand-collections via jQuery DataTables
- Use Node JS to scan files on your server with ClamAV's clamscan binary or clamdscan daemon. This is especially useful for scanning uploaded files provided by un-trusted sources.
- A view module for intelligently rendering and validating multiple selectbox input. Works well with ampersand-form-view. Based off of ampersand-select-view.
- Easy to use NodeJS wrapper for the Jira REST API.
- Modeled after Codeigniter's QueryBuilder. Build and execute queries in a safe and database-agnostic way.