- Microlibrary to get a color given a string
- Microlibrary that converts jsonml into html strings
- <!-- MACHINE GENERATED - DO NOT EDIT - USE `./dev.sh` --> # muBackend.js
- This is a microlibrary with a single function `platformenv.define(global)`, that sets a number of predicates on the global object:`isNodeJs`, `isDevServer`, `isTesting`, and maybe more in the future.
Mainly used with solapp apps.
Include as: `require("platformenv").define global if typeof isNodeJs != "boolean"` in coffeescript, to make sure it is optimised away in uglifyjs.
(The whole reason to have a library that sets properties on the global object is that they can be optimised away, including dead code removal, by uglifyjs when they are defined by the preprocessor).
- Hack to quickly make apps using a single coffeescript source