- Makes Angular models async validation a little less painful.
- Because AngularJS general error messages still suck. ngMessages can kiss my ass.
- Watch an element for the min or/and max height then save it for use somewhere else
- Scroll to elements on page without relying on IDs. Adds named elements to the service, then scroll to them anywhere in your code
- Forget Function.bind and func.apply(context, arguments), performance matters! For a better curry!
- Detects which cryptcoin is the given cryptocoin address (starts with some coins listed in CoinWarz.com that have working block explorers)
- String to a regex that is diacritic insensitive
- Prototypal inheritance based on ES5 Object.create and Object.defineProperty for node.js and modern browsers
- Create a new branch on-the-fly from your git repo and selectively deploy files to any remote branch.
- Almost config-free Istanbul code coverage reporter for Mocha usage in Grunt
- Make use of tsc --project, no need for extra code!
- JSON-RPC 2.0 server and client library, with HTTP, TCP and Websocket endpoints
- API request wrapper for NXT crypto for Node.js and the browser. It just has all the currently public API methods for NXT along side with a dual API Promise/Callback based interface. Plus it's created using Typescript, which should ensure the proper parame
- Awesome Asset Manager for Node.js
- API for MOIP v2 HATEOAS with Typescript typings
- Dual API, promise based version of JugglingDB, the ORM for every database: redis, mysql, neo4j, mongodb, couchdb, postgres, sqlite
- Stratum protocol server and client for node.js
- SHA256 coins (like Bitcoin) and Scrypt coins (like Litecoin) centralized solo mining pool. This "pool" just do the routing between daemons and the miners.