- Because AngularJS general error messages still suck. ngMessages can kiss my ass.
- Watch an element for the min or/and max height then save it for use somewhere else
- Scroll to elements on page without relying on IDs. Adds named elements to the service, then scroll to them anywhere in your code
- Forget Function.bind and func.apply(context, arguments), performance matters! For a better curry!
- Detects which cryptcoin is the given cryptocoin address (starts with some coins listed in CoinWarz.com that have working block explorers)
- Prototypal inheritance based on ES5 Object.create and Object.defineProperty for node.js and modern browsers
- Create a new branch on-the-fly from your git repo and selectively deploy files to any remote branch.
- Almost config-free Istanbul code coverage reporter for Mocha usage in Grunt
- JSON-RPC 2.0 server and client library, with HTTP, TCP and Websocket endpoints
- API request wrapper for NXT crypto for Node.js and the browser. It just has all the currently public API methods for NXT along side with a dual API Promise/Callback based interface. Plus it's created using Typescript, which should ensure the proper parame
- Awesome Asset Manager for Node.js
- API for MOIP v2 HATEOAS with Typescript typings
- Dual API, promise based version of JugglingDB, the ORM for every database: redis, mysql, neo4j, mongodb, couchdb, postgres, sqlite
- Hassle-free protobuffer for any type of server or client, TCP, TLS, HTTP or Websockets.
- When realtime and stateless HTTP together, live happily ever after. HMVC framework built on top of Primus and Express.js for Node.js, inspired somehow by the simplicity of PHP Kohana framework (sorry, not another Rails clone for Node for you)
- Stratum protocol server and client for node.js
- SHA256 coins (like Bitcoin) and Scrypt coins (like Litecoin) centralized solo mining pool. This "pool" just do the routing between daemons and the miners.