- Split a readable stream by newline characters
- Open browser to node.js core documentation page
- A module to initialize a bunyan instance.
- Node PDF is a set of tools that takes in PDF files and converts them to usable formats for data processing. The library supports both extracting text from searchable pdf files as well as performing OCR on pdfs which are just scanned images of text
- Extract text from pdfs that contain searchable pdf text
- Formats pm2 log streams for parsing with bunyan
- RiakPBC is a low-level Riak protocol buffer client.
- Riak client with a streaming interface