- Super simple node.js server which listens on process.env["PORT"] and responds to all requests with "hello world\n"
- Test if a process with a given pid is running
- Formats pm2 log streams for parsing with bunyan
- A module to initialize a bunyan instance.
- Node PDF is a set of tools that takes in PDF files and converts them to usable formats for data processing. The library supports both extracting text from searchable pdf files as well as performing OCR on pdfs which are just scanned images of text
- Extract text from pdfs that contain searchable pdf text