- Split a readable stream by newline characters
- Riak client with a streaming interface
- Pipe streams to /dev/null
- Open browser to node.js core documentation page
- Leveldb import & export with json
- Super simple node.js server which listens on process.env["PORT"] and responds to all requests with "hello world\n"
- Test if a process with a given pid is running
- Formats pm2 log streams for parsing with bunyan
- A module to initialize a bunyan instance.
- Node PDF is a set of tools that takes in PDF files and converts them to usable formats for data processing. The library supports both extracting text from searchable pdf files as well as performing OCR on pdfs which are just scanned images of text
- Extract text from pdfs that contain searchable pdf text
- stringify binary data transform stream
- JSON.parse transform stream
- RiakPBC is a low-level Riak protocol buffer client.
- This takes a apache log, parses it and returns it as buffer
- Size optimized library to perform AWS V4 request signing designed for use in the browser