- Cordova / PhoneGap Plugin for the Apple Watch (WatchKit) to allow in memory and lightweight json object message passing over named queues from a Cordova app to Apple Watch (and vice versa).
- Cordova / PhoneGap Plugin for running background tasks (will also run for up to 3 minutes after the app is suspended).
- Cordova Game Center Plugin to utilise the iOS Game Center in your app. There is currently support for authentication, submitting a score to a leaderboard, displaying a native leaderboard and achievements.
- Cordova / PhoneGap Plugin for the Core Motion Pedometer to fetch pedestrian-related data, such as step counts and other information about the distance travelled.
- Cordova Plugin to detect when a physical device performs a shake gesture.
- Cordova Social Message Plugin to utilise native share features. Share text, images and urls to Facebook, Twitter and more.
- Cordova Plugin to leverage the iOS local authentication framework to allow in-app user authentication using Touch ID.
- Dot notation to object. Supports nesting and same level objects as well as (multiple) value assignment and value overriding.
- Simple and powerful routing for node with expressive matching
- Picking and matching module used by froute.
- Pause the grunt task runner between tasks and choose to continue or break
- Times the duration of each of your grunt tasks automatically and outputs the execution time in milliseconds to the console after each task (or optionally, at the end). It also logs the total time for all logged tasks.