- A Node.js module wrapper for downloading/installing ALL versions of the "playerglobal.swc" API library in order to target all modern versions of Flash Player.
- A Node module (not a Grunt task itself) to help in loading NPM-based tasks without requiring a "package.json" file next to every Gruntfile. To be used as an alternative to `grunt.loadNpmTasks`/`grunt.task.loadNpmTasks` within large, hierarchical codebases
- Migration tool(s) for fetching issues from the Google Code Project Hosting Issue Tracker API and translating that data into a GitHub Issue Tracker offline-importable format.
- A Node.js module to convert text files with DOS line breaks to Unix line breaks, i.e. like using `dos2unix`.
- Grunt tasks for running a standalone Selenium server using the popular selenium-standalone package
- Uri and query string manipulation
- A Passport.js strategy for username/password authentication via JSON from the request body
- Get the currently executing script, regardless of its source/trigger/synchronicity. Similar to HTML5's `document.currentScript` but arguably much more useful!
- A client-side CommonJS `require` implementation that does NOT require a precompilation build step nor server-side middleware. It instead utilizes synchronous `XMLHttpRequest`s and `eval` instead, which does impose a series of limitations unless you're wil
- Meteor Multiverse Manager wrapper for the Amazon AWS CLI
- A Grunt task plugin to compile Adobe Flex/ActionScript/MXML/FLV/etc. apps with the `mxmlc` compiler from the Apache/Adobe Flex SDK.
- A Passport.js strategy for custom authentication via JSON from the request body