A Node.js client for the Google Code Project Hosting Issue Tracker API.
Install the module with:
npm install gcph-client
var gcph = ;
var client = ;
For many much more complete examples, see the "examples" folder.
In lieu of a formal styleguide, take care to maintain the existing coding style. Add unit tests for any new or changed functionality. Lint and test your code using grunt.
- 1.5.9: Published to NPM on 2013-03-17.
- Fixed a bug with comments missing when there are more than 1000.
- Fixed a bug with calculating the issue ID for each comment.
- 1.5.8: Published to NPM on 2013-03-15.
- Fixed a bug with issues missing when honoring user privacy due the issue addressed in 1.5.7.
- 1.5.7: Published to NPM on 2013-03-15.
- Fixed a bug with not getting all the issues when there are more than 1000 (due to Google overriding the URL). Still need to do the same for comments.
- 1.5.6: Published to NPM on 2013-03-15.
- Fixed a bug/vulnerability with the
- 1.5.5: Published to NPM on 2013-03-04.
- 1.5.4: Published to NPM on 2013-01-23.
- Fixed the Comment object so that it exposes its
- 1.5.3: Published to NPM on 2013-01-22.
- Fixed a typo causing a syntax error... fail.
- 1.5.2: Published to NPM on 2013-01-22.
- Minor bug fix to prevent the username "---" (represented removal, e.g. Issue had an owner but now it doesn't) from having "@gmail.com" appended.
- 1.5.1: Published to NPM on 2013-01-21.
- Minor bug fix/input sanitizing for the new
- 1.5.0: Published to NPM on 2013-01-21.
- Added the
- 1.4.0: Published to NPM on 2013-01-21.
issueId to the Comment object.
- 1.3.0: Published to NPM on 2013-01-20.
project to the Issue object.
- Parsed the
mergedInto values for Comments as integers.
- 1.2.0: Published to NPM on 2013-01-18.
- Removed over-zealous use of
- 1.1.0: Published to NPM on 2013-01-14.
- Added the ability to remain unauthenticated when possible.
- Added the ability to "honor privacy" (i.e. project members can still get the user's public display name).
- 1.0.0: Published to NPM on 2012-11-27.
- Complete authenticated API is supported.
Copyright (c) 2012-2013 James M. Greene
Licensed under the MIT license.