- Accord adapter for Legacy Babel (supports 4.x and 5.x)
- [![Join the chat at https://gitter.im/davej/angular-classy](https://badges.gitter.im/Join%20Chat.svg)](https://gitter.im/davej/angular-classy?utm_source=badge&utm_medium=badge&utm_campaign=pr-badge&utm_content=badge)
- A file reader that promises to translate non-web assets to web assets given the available transpilers, sourcemaps and all
- Compile static site for production (with sourcemaps), auto-compiles files like `app.coffee -> app.js`
- Bootstrap/Scaffold a project for use with Piggy in the Middle and Baconize
- Check if dir exists, if it's empty and how many files are directly inside it.
- Execute any node module function from the command line.
- drop-in replacement for connect.static with live-reload support
- Resize images using Electron. Supports all image types that Chromium/Electron supports, outputs to png, jpeg, dataUrl or NativeImage.
- Easily add color tags to files and folders on Mac OS X
- A simple utility to quickly find text in one or more files.
- Yeoman generator
- Make npm3's flat dependencies easier to find and sort
- Express/Connect middleware for transpiling to html/css/js on-the-fly
- Get/set proxy auto-config (PAC) file. Currently only supports OS X.
- Call a node function with sudo privileges (prompts the user for admin privileges with a native OS X dialog)
- Simple and compact (less than 40 lines) personal URL shortener, powered by Express on Node.js. No database needed, Tinchy uses a JSON file for persistence.
- Easy scraping and auth for JSON/XML web services. Based on node-scraper so it does web page scraping using jQuery too.