- Easily handle HTTP Access Control (CORS) in your applications
- Simple JSON Web Token authorization
- Browserify transform to remove unwanted blank lines from your code
- Remote child_process runner with message support
- Create a pre-configured HTTP server
- Browserify plugin to expose a standalone bundle as a property of the global object
- Node.js Writable stream which goes at the speed of its fastest peer and ends peers which can't keep up
- Abstraction for retrieving ip address information from a Node.js connection. Searches for proxy headers before degrading req.address
- Grunt task to generate node.js module API markdown using apidox
- Wraps jsjws (http://kjur.github.io/jsjws/) so it works on Node.js and uses ursa for performance
- Known for his great strength and greater courage, Omega Supreme is the Autobots’ last line of defense against the Decepticons
- Primacron is a high level abstraction build on top of Primus
- Primus is a simple abstraction around real-time frameworks. It allows you to easily switch between different frameworks without any code changes.
- Node streams2 over Primus: added back-pressure!
- Emit events over your primus connection.
- Legacy Socket.IO client for the browser and node.js
- Simple store for public keys, with issuer IDs and change notification
- Node.js globbing for amqp-like topics
- Shared file system queue. Supports pub-sub, work queues, wildcards, multi-process and distributed use.
- Simple and easy-to-use encryption and signing module
- Volatile namespaces for Primus