- Wraps jsjws (http://kjur.github.io/jsjws/) and uses Node crypto routines for performance
- Grunt task to generate node.js module API markdown using apidox
- File transfer service. Pipes PUT to GET. HMAC access control.
- Pub-sub and work queue service on Primus or TCP. Supports wildcards, streams and back-pressure. Just Node and a filesystem required.
- Streaming message queue with pub-sub, work queues, wildcards and back-pressure. Just Node and a filesystem required.
- Shared file system queue. Supports pub-sub, work queues, wildcards, multi-process and distributed use.
- Legacy Socket.IO client for the browser and node.js
- Browserify plugin to expose a standalone bundle as a property of the global object
- Remote child_process runner with message support
- Browserify transform to remove unwanted blank lines from your code
- Primus is a simple abstraction around real-time frameworks. It allows you to easily switch between different frameworks without any code changes.
- Node.js Writable stream which goes at the speed of its fastest peer and ends peers which can't keep up
- Easily handle HTTP Access Control (CORS) in your applications
- Abstraction for retrieving ip address information from a Node.js connection. Searches for proxy headers before degrading req.address
- Create a pre-configured HTTP server
- Node stream multiplexing with back-pressure on each stream
- Primacron is a high level abstraction build on top of Primus
- Emit events over your primus connection.
- Simple JSON Web Token authorization
- Node streams2 over Primus: added back-pressure!
- Volatile namespaces for Primus
- Known for his great strength and greater courage, Omega Supreme is the Autobots’ last line of defense against the Decepticons
- Simple store for public keys, with issuer IDs and change notification
- Repack of msgpack-lite to make it easier to use it in a Primus parser
- Simple and easy-to-use encryption and signing module
- Access control for mqlobber message queues
- Node.js globbing for amqp-like topics