Primacron is a high level abstraction build on top of Primus
Primacron is an ancient scientist who's responsible for building Unicron, the evil twin of Primus.
Primacron is a high level and highly opinionated interface for Primus which
provides multi-server logic through
redis and plain HTTP. It introduces the
concept of forced validation for every single message it receives. This gives
you the guarantee that you can "safely" processes these messages once they are
This high level interface is composed out of various Primus plugins that are maintained by the Primus project:
- metroplex Which is the spark registry.
- omega-supreme Adds HTTP based broadcasting/messaging between servers.
- fortess-maximus Force validation for every single incoming message.
- primus-emit Emitting for client and server.
- mirage Persistent session ids.
The module depends on
redis as a socket address -> server IP dictionary which
is shared between the various of connected servers. If you do not have
installed on your server you should download it from http://redis.io
The module is distributed through npm and can be installed using.
npm install --save primacron