- A NoSQL document store database for browsers and Node.js.
- A simple finite state machine implementation.
- Control a Z-Wave network via the Open Z-Wave library
- A lightweight server-sent-events library covering both server-side and client-side.
- i18n Automatically deploy and switch multi-language HTML pages without reloading the page.
- An easy to use library for accessing and working with MongoDB.
- A toolset for easily working with node process command line arguments.
- A wrapper for the jsrender project by @borismoore. However, this wrapper is no longer needed, since JsRender now natively provides full integration and extended functionality for Node.js, Express, Hapi and Browserify
- Solrz - Application Backend System
- A test framework similar to QUnit but very lightweight and simple to use.