- A simple finite state machine implementation.
- This node.js server will listen for connections and route those connections to other hosts and ports based upon the domain name being used to connect and the router mapping table that you define.
- A powerful JSON path processor. Allows you to drill into JSON objects with a simple dot-delimited path format e.g. "obj.name".
- An easy to use library for accessing and working with MongoDB.
- A wrapper for the jsrender project by @borismoore. However, this wrapper is no longer needed, since JsRender now natively provides full integration and extended functionality for Node.js, Express, Hapi and Browserify
- A NoSQL document store database for browsers and Node.js.