- A super tiny library for authoring cross-browser animations
- Basic load tester for HTTP/S servers
- a small mvc framework for authoring mobile apps with native-like performance. full unit test coverage.
- Fetch counts of a user's contributions to various platforms (Github, NPM, Gem, CPAN, Nuget, ...)
- A little library for converting compound CSS transforms into their matrix equivalents
- High performance, fully cross browser, full featured drag and drop in a tiny (2k gzipped) package
- Angular directive to format an input as a currency as the user types
- The tiny animation library - high performance, works with everthing from iOS to IE6, and dependency free. For applications where you need a lot of animation functionality without a lot of footprint.
- Fetch a user's gem count from Rubygems
- Fetch a user's repository count from Github
- INterface Diffing and Inspection Assistant
- get a book cover image from isbn
- A robust micro library for type checking. Defers to constructs' internal `[[Class]]` property rather than duck typing for excellent type detection and to avoid triggering false positives.
- Tiny, high performance utilities for performing 2/3D matrix calculations. Full unit test coverage, compatible with Node/CommonJS, AMD, and browser globals.