- Connect-Chain composes a connect middleware from a chain of middlewares to be called in series.
- Connect middleware that short circuits request handling if it can send a 304 Not Modified response. Intended to be used with reverse proxies like Varnish.
- Easily mix asynchronous and synchronous programming styles in node.js
- Mix a 'get' method into Object instances that understands nested paths.
- Adds createdAt and updatedAt fields to any schema
- MongoDB storage for connect-guard caching middleware
- A Mongoose plugin to provide support for embedding single documents.
- Upload, resize and crop images, upload to S3 and and attach them to Mongoose models with this easy to use plugin for Mongoose.
- Render HTML with native CoffeeScript templates. No magic, no fuss.