- A simple SSL terminator written in NodeJS.
- Default Mongoose to use lean queries. Fatten them back up with syntactic sugar.
- CLI tool for goodeggs-assets
- Ensures chromedriver is running on a particular port. Does not manage the chromedriver binary.
- Node's core url module with username+password properties
- Make continuation-local-storage play nice with node-fibers.
- Mix a 'get' method into Object instances that understands nested paths.
- Shared runtime code to manage assets
- Execute an async function per document in a streamed query, pausing the stream when a concurrency limit is saturated
- shelljs with extensions for use with node-fibers
- A node.js client for Librato Metrics (http://metrics.librato.com/)
- A simple clock for node.js apps
- Mongoose Connection Manager ==================
- Caches the contents of required CoffeeScript and CJSX files so that they are not recompiled to help improve startup time
- Migrations for MongoDB