- An AngularJS module to interact with RESTful resources, even when browser is offline
- Connect middleware that short circuits request handling if it can send a 304 Not Modified response. Intended to be used with reverse proxies like Varnish.
- Easily mix asynchronous and synchronous programming styles in node.js
- A wrapper around ES6 fetch to simplify interacting with JSON APIs.
- Mongoose Connection Manager ==================
- Execute an async function per document in a streamed query, pausing the stream when a concurrency limit is saturated
- Easily create api clients for your server side resources.
- Stream errors to rollbar
- For cheesecake and full-stack form processing
- Render HTML with native CoffeeScript templates. No magic, no fuss.