- Assume your node.js production server won't fail. And get notified if you were wrong.
- connect-mongodb-session plus a short living cache to reduce database calls
- Node.js module for Elasticsearch that provides sequences of auto-incrementing integers that can be used to set the id of new documents.
- Prints the tree of Express routes and middlewares to a file
- Fire Up! is a dependency injection container designed specifically for node.js with a powerful but sleek API.
- Express middleware to protect against HTTP Parameter Pollution attacks
- numbers.today API client library for node.js/io.js
- Pinterest authentication strategy for Passport.
- PathJS is a lightweight, client-side routing library that allows you to create single page applications using Hashes/Hashbangs and/or HTML5 PushState.
- Pushing tasks and eventually workflows -> business process automation
- Sophisticated, general-purpose quota management
- The simplified HTTP request client 'request' with Promise support. Powered by Bluebird.
- The simplified HTTP request client 'request' with Promise support. Powered by 'any-promise'.
- The simplified HTTP request client 'request' with Promise support. Powered by 'bluebird'.
- Core Promise support implementation for the simplified HTTP request client 'request'.
- The simplified HTTP request client 'request' with Promise support. Powered by native ES6 promises.
- Express middleware to serve Single Page Applications with pushState urls and increased performance
- The closest you can get to require something with bypassing the require cache
- Memcache that trades a simplified expiry strategy for a super low resource consumption