- Assume your node.js production server won't fail. And get notified if you were wrong.
- connect-mongodb-session plus a short living cache to reduce database calls
- Node.js module for Elasticsearch that provides sequences of auto-incrementing integers that can be used to set the id of new documents.
- Fire Up! is a dependency injection container designed specifically for node.js with a powerful but sleek API.
- Express middleware to protect against HTTP Parameter Pollution attacks
- numbers.today API client library for node.js/io.js
- Pinterest authentication strategy for Passport.
- PathJS is a lightweight, client-side routing library that allows you to create single page applications using Hashes/Hashbangs and/or HTML5 PushState.
- Sophisticated, general-purpose quota management
- The world-famous HTTP client 'Request' now Promises/A+ compliant. Powered by Bluebird.
- Express middleware to serve Single Page Applications with pushState urls and increased performance
- Memcache that trades a simplified expiry strategy for a super low resource consumption