This package is not maintained. Don't use it anymore!
The code contains known bugs and I personally switched to using a different router.
PathJS is a lightweight, client-side routing library that allows you to create single page applications using Hashes/Hashbangs and/or HTML5 PushState.
This repository was forked from mtrpcic/pathjs for continued maintenance. The latest version in this repository still serves as a drop-in replacement for the original version.
Description forthcoming. Visit mtrpcic/pathjs in the meantime. The API is still the same.
Additionally, this library
- can be required as an AMD module,
- is CommonJS Modules/1.0 compatible, and
- can be used with Webpack and Browserify.
- 0.10.1 (2016-04-07)
- THIS PACKAGE IS NOT MAINTAINED.
- 0.10.0 (2014-11-24)
- Breaking Change: If a AMD module loader is present this library no longer exposes itself as a named module but instead as an anonymous module - in alignment to common practice.
- Extended the module wrapper to also support CommonJS
- Added tests to ensure compatibility with Webpack and Browserify
- 0.9.1 (2014-07-09)
- Fixed AMD definition
- 0.9.0 (2014-07-09)
- Cloned mtrpcic/pathjs
- Wrapped the module to also expose it as an AMD module (named 'path') if a module loader is present
- Set up modern dev environment with Gulp, JSHint, Karma, Jasmine, Istanbul, UglifyJS
- Ported test cases to Jasmine
- Set up continuous integration with Travis CI, Coveralls, Saucelabs