Shareable Config (preset of tasks) for hela task runner
Quality Assurance 💯
If you have any how-to kind of questions, please read Code of Conduct and ping me on twitter or open an issue.
You may also read the Contributing Guide. There, beside "How to contribute?", we describe everything stated by the badges.
Table of Contents
$ yarn add hela-config-tunnckocore --dev
Review carefully the provided examples and the working tests.
Some of these projects are used here or were inspiration for this one, others are just related. So, thanks for your existance!
- gitcommit: Simple, small and stable helper & prompter for submitting conventional commits | homepage
- hela: Powerful & flexible task runner framework in 80 lines, based on [execa… more | homepage
- mri: Quickly scan for CLI flags and arguments | homepage
- new-release: A stable alternative to semantic-release. Only handles NPM publishing and nothing more… more | homepage
- p-map: Map over promises concurrently | homepage
You can see who uses
hela-config-tunnckocore in the USERS.md file. Please feel free adding this file if it not exists.
If you or your organization are using this project, consider adding yourself to the list of users. Thank You!