[MIRROR] Publish project to NPM following Conventional Commits specification and SemVer. Uses git-commits-since for detecting git commits since last SemVer tag and detect-next-version for what next version bump should be.
Please consider following this project's author, Charlike Mike Reagent, and ⭐️ the project to show your ❤️ and support.
If you have any how-to kind of questions, please read the Contributing Guide and Code of Conduct documents.
For bugs reports and feature requests, please create an issue or ping @tunnckoCore at Twitter.
As of v5, this package is mirror!!
- It's exactly the same copy of the @tunnckocore/release-cli
- Requires: Node.js
^8.11.0 || >=10.13.0
Table of Contents
- See Also
$ yarn global add new-release# or$ yarn add --dev new-release
tunnckocore-release and rest.
It will detect next needed bump for your package and execute
npm version and
Make note that it is meant to be used in CI services, but if you want to run it locally pass
--no-ci flag, otherwise it will exit the program.
Usage: new-release [flags] Flags: --ci to be called on CI or locally, default: true --cwd a directory where the package.json is, default: process.cwd() --token a npm token to be used, or pass NPM_TOKEN env --registry a npm registry to be published to, or pass NPM_REGISTRY env
Some of these projects are used here or were inspiration for this one, others are just related. So, thanks for your existance!
- @tunnckocore/config: All the configs for all the tools, in one place | homepage
- detect-next-version: Calculates next version, based on given commit message and following… more | homepage
- git-commits-since: Get all commits since given period of time or by… more | homepage
- gitcommit: Lightweight and joyful
git commitreplacement. Conventional Commits compliant. | homepage
- recommended-bump: Calculates recommended bump (next semver version) based on given array… more | homepage
Follow the Guidelines
Support the project
Become a Partner or Sponsor? 💵 Check the Partner, Sponsor or Omega-level tiers! 🎉 You can get your company logo, link & name on this file. It's also rendered on package page in npmjs.com and yarnpkg.com sites too! 🚀
OPEN Open Source
This project is following OPEN Open Source model
Individuals making significant and valuable contributions are given commit-access to the project to contribute as they see fit. This project is built on collective efforts and it's not strongly guarded by its founders.
There are a few basic ground-rules for its contributors
- Any significant modifications must be subject to a pull request to get feedback from other contributors.
- Pull requests to get feedback are encouraged for any other trivial contributions, but are not required.
- Contributors should attempt to adhere to the prevailing code-style and development workflow.
Thanks to the hard work of these wonderful people this project is alive! It follows the
Don't hesitate to add yourself to that list if you have made any contribution! ;) See how, here.
Charlike Mike Reagent
💻 📖 💬 👀 🔍
Consider showing your support to them. 💖