AFrame Video Shader
- This was made for inline video playback for iPhone. If you only support desktop/android, please use
flatinstead for better performance.
- Currently only videos under SAME DOMAIN can be played with any browsers on iOS devices and desktop Safari.
- Large/long video mostly gets error. More about limitation, please see here
- Basic material's properties are supported.
- The property is pretty much same as
repeat. Will update it soon.
autoplaywill be useful when Method is ready.
mutedis currently always true. Will be supported soon.
loopis currently always true. Will be supported soon.
filterproperty will be supported soon.
pausecontrols the playback.
|src||image url. @see Textures||null|
|autoplay||play automatecally once it's ready||true|
|preload||preload video (this works for only desktop)||true|
|muted||mute or unmute||true (currently always true.)|
|loop||loop video||true (currently always true.)|
For refference, please check the following links:
MediaElement properties will be supported soon.
MediaElement methods will be supported soon.
Media events will be supported soon.
Install and use by directly including the browser files:
My A-Frame Scene<!-- NOTE: somehow `aframe-video-shader` makes error 😢 so it's been `aframe-vid-shader.min.js` for now -->
Install via NPM:
npm i -D aframe-video-shader
Then register and use.