- browserify transform to safely replace `process.browser` with `true` by working on the Abstract Syntax Tree (AST)
- Wrapper around process.nextTick returning a cancel function
- accelerated (multiple connections) http download stream
- command-line http download client, accelerated with fast-download
- Listen to an EventEmitter for some events and then return an ordered array of events that were emitted.
- commits files to gh-pages branch and lets you push it on your own
- Simple API for emitting emails, both existing at initialization and as they are received
- client-server isomorphic module loader
- Mutable observable abstraction of url as route with parameters **Deprecated in favor of [routeemitter](https://github.com/zenflow/routeemitter)**
- True if running in browserified script, False if running in node
- Web 2.0 viewmodel framework powered by Ractive.js.
- Horizontal slide transition plugin for Ractive
- Isomorphic url router to (a) abstract urls as `Route`s, and (b) track and manipulate a "current" route, optionally (and by default) binding to document location on browser
- Determine and observe the 'readiness' of an asynchronously updating system of values