- Watch a GiT repository for changes
- Build tools to make polymer element creation easy!
- Use shell commands directly from nodejs to make synchronous shell scripts.
- A giant firehose of every NPM as it is published. This will make you *feel*... something.
- The fully open container based continuous deployment PaaS.
- Build a simple, slick, single page manual for your project with Markdown
- This is a set of less include files, defining common colors and styles for polymer elements, along with styling for pure visual elements.
- Go see [ui-toolkit](https://github.com/Custom-Elements/glg-toolkit)
- Flinger flings logs from your browser clients back to your node servers so you can see what your users are up to.
- Connect/Express middleware that allows you to rewrite text/html using client side techniques
- FontAwesome packaged as custom elements
- Connect your bot to HipChat. This is a local connector, similar to `TextBot` not a way to use HipChat with the [BotConnecterService](http://docs.botframework.com/connector/getstarted/#navtitle)
- Extends the DOM CustomEvent model through to the server
- Handy extra commands for working with lots of git repositories
- Polymer elements packed together for high speed reference, saves you build time.
- WebSocket with automatic reconnection and client side failover.
- The simple way to exit if things aren't as you want.
- A WebSocket, with the extra awesome of client failover and autoreconnect
- Stand in for REST with WebSockets and save your self connection and DNS latency.
- Yeoman generator to make Polymer elements from Literate CoffeeScript and Less.
- @font-face definitions using inline base64 to make your life with Polymer easier