- node.js package for checking beta flags
- Expose your jade views in the browser using connect-assets.
- middleware for dynamically or statically enabling CORS in express/connect applications
- Gracefully clean up your program at termination with multiple sync and/or async handlers. Wraps the `death` npm module.
- Re-usable library containing the hex values for the Lanetix color set
- Display formatting for lanetix fields
- This npm module allows users of the [muut Developer Edition](https://muut.com/docs/developer.html) product to generate signed URLs for private forums/comments and Single Sign On.
- middleware for including a P3P (Platform for Privacy Preferences Project) header in an express/connect application
- Recursively iterates over specified directory, require()'ing each file, and returning a nested hash structure containing those modules.
- node.js package for rolling dice and adding modifiers. ex: 2d6+1
- node.js package for shuffling and dealing decks of cards (or anything else you'd like to shuffle)
- wrapper for passport that accelerates the process of standing up new applications that work with the lanetix/staff server
- Guard your REST API with a bit of fascism.