- Atomic web development - Combining the power of npm, Browserify, Rework and more to build small, fully encapsulated client side modules
- A CLI for Atomify
- Atomic CSS - Reusable front-end styling using Rework, plugins, and Node's resolve algorithm
- wow. such console. much loge. wow.
- TCP server and deployment system that flips from one deployment to another.
- Given an array of objects, where the objects each have some key with a unix timestamp value, break the array into multiple arrays and return them on an object, keyed by the group label.
- Recursively render a directory of hbs files and copy them to a new directory
- A cli wrapper for ribcage-gen, ribcage-preview, and ribcage-docs
- A button for ribcage
- Generate a doc site for a given components directory
- A generator script for ribcage components
- A menu system for ribcage-ui
- a modal for ribcage-ui
- Run a preview server for a ribcage component
- A left and right view switcher for ribcage-ui
- A fixed top bar for your app. Use in modals or as a direct child of the body element.
- A simple base Backbone view class that adds subviews, rendering, and initialization.
- A really classy, dead simple, markdown based, blogging framework for node.js
- Small script to fix some of the issues with iOS5's overflow:scroll;
- Validate that a web site and all its required resources are available.
- A small utility to define and check different responsive "modes" for the current window - e.g. "desktop", "tablet", or "mobile"